Monday, October 17, 2016

PWE for an NLCS Travel Day

I'm writing this post in advance and have no idea if the Cubs will take a two game lead to Los Angeles, but that's what I'm hoping for. I'm also a realist an understand anything can happen in baseball and this post season is already been very interesting with 4 run rallies in the ninth, Cy Young starters closing out games, and pitchers going on the shelf for drone related reasons. I can't wait for the rest to unfold!

So, let's go with something more predictable: Cubs baseball cards on this blog!
Anyone else having trouble keeping track of which design is from which year during Panini's reboot of Donruss? They're blending together for me.
 Ben Zobrist. Local boy, done good. Go Ben, go!

One more card from the 2016 Donruss set, but this one is of Ryno. Very nice.

Big thanks to Jimmy, from S.Mack Talk, for supplying today's Cubs cardboard!
Go Cubs, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment