That's about 900 cards to add to my monster boxes! Woot!
I figured now would be a good time to post a list of sets that I have a decent amount of singles to which might interest some in the blog world. I've completed many of these sets, and if that's the case, then these are the leftovers. In a few cases I have modest number of cards from a set I never pursued completion.
If you have been working on any of these and have a want list then leave a comment. If you'd like a nice starter set and would be interested in ALL of the cards from that set, then that's an option as well!
Honestly, I'm just interested in clearing out some space and would gladly take any Cubs cards. (And yes, I'm just as happy with cards of Miguel Montero as I am of Kris Bryant.) Twenty-five cards for you, one for me? How's that for a deal? If you're look at a large quantity, then we can work something out. I'm pretty easy going with my unwanted cardboard.
Here's the list, with an estimate of the number of cards I have in parentheses. Thanks!
- 2014 Panini Golden Age (100 cards)
- 2013 Bowman (400)
- 2013 Panini Hometown Heroes & inserts (250)
- 2013 Topps S1 & S2 & inserts (250)
- 2012 Panini Triple Play (300)
- 2011 Topps S1, S2, Update & inserts (800)
- 2010 Topps S1 & S2 & inserts (400)
- 2002 Topps Total (350)
- 2001 Topps S1 (350)
- 1993 Flair (200)
- 1993 Topps Gold (550)
- 1992 Donruss S1 & S2 (600)
- 1992 Topps (400); Gold Winners (50); Gold (40)
- 1992 Upper Deck (200)
- 1991 Donruss S1 & S2 (600)
- 1991 Topps (800)
- 1991 Upper Deck & High Series (300)
- 1990 Donruss (400)
- 1990 Leaf (200)
- 1990 Score (300)
- 1990 Topps (800)
- 1989 Topps (700)
- 1989 Sportflics (100)
- 1988 Topps (600)