Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Not a Trade Post After All

If you recall, on Monday I received five packages in the mail.  I cracked open three in Monday's post, reviewed a trade with The Toddfather in Tuesday's post, and thought it best to knockout the last trade post today.

Um, yeah, it's not a trade post.  I won a contest!  Yeah, I don't win many prizes in the real world, because the math teacher in me doesn't let me compete very often.  But, the kid in me pounds the money conscious math teacher into submission on a pretty regular basis when it boils down to my collecting habits and the blogosphere.

Judson, the writer of My Cardboard Habit, hosted a fairly simple contest the other day.  All I had to do was make a comment on his blog and I would receive an entry to the contest.  Heck, I love to comment on blogs and entering this contest was quite the no-brainer.  As it winds up, I somehow bested the randomizer and came away with third place!

Let's see what Judson shipped my way as prize:
A. Jake Peavy 2013 Gypsy Queen mini framed relic

B. Jimmy Rollins 2013 Gypsy Queen mini framed relic

and the best...

C. Brett Jackson 2013 Gypsy Queen autograph

Jackson has a sweeeeet looking signature and I'm proud to own this card.  I'm hoping that he finds his way back to Wrigley before too long and figures out a way to stick around for a while.  He's a gamer and fun to watch.

Judson, keep up the good work with the blog and thanks for the contest winnings!  I already have planned a small thank you package that I think will be right up your alley.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed them...it was hard to give up that Jackson just because the signature is great!

    ReplyDelete