Monday, October 8, 2012

Trade with Blog Reader Patrick

Patrick, a blog reader, contacted me about some of my 2012 Topps Archives that I have listed for trade and we hammered out a deal.  For a handful of Archives stickers and cloth cards I received the following haul:

Six base cards of 2012 Topps Opening Day or B.J. Upton, Justin Morneau, Cameron Maybin, Drew Pomeranz, Hanly ramirez, and Brandon Phillips.  

Two more mascot cards to cross off my list for Opening Day as well!

I made a trip to my local card shop today and picked up a good chunk of the rest of Opening Day that I need for my set.  Check out my want list and see if you can help!

Patrick also sent a couple of Short Prints from 2012 Topps Archives.  This set is also slowly coming together as well.  I don't know much about Ed Kranepool, but Jose Oquendo once played all nine positions for the Cardinals in the sames season.   


 Thanks for the trade, Patrick!

No comments:

Post a Comment