Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to everyone.  Laura and I both returned home from work after the sun had set, but that didn't stop us from nearly emptying a 120 count bag of Peanut Butter Cups, Whoppers, Almond Joys, and mini Hershey's Chocolate bars.

Some of the costumes were really cute!  But, when did it become acceptable for "children" who aren't wearing a costume to ring a doorbell, not say anything, and expect candy nevertheless?  I'm calling BS on that one.

I attended a couple of Halloween parties last weekend.  Many pictures of costumes were taken, but here's my favorite:

All the credit goes to my friend Jim.  He knows Halloween isn't my bag, and he took the lead on the costumes.  He built the wall, decorated it with ivy, and even provided me with the jacket to wear.  Jim, thanks!  You're the best!

If you don't have any idea what we dressed up as by looking at the picture, then you MUST watch the video below.  Heck, even if you do know, watch it anyway!  It's one of my favorite baseball related commercials ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment