Friday, April 3, 2020

Adding a Ryno RC to the PC

Rod, of Padrographs lore, and I have both been blogging for quite sometime. Yet, this is our first trade. I'm not sure why it took so long, but here we are.

I sent off a couple of cards for his Autograph Frankenset and in exchange he sent a new Ryne Sandberg my way.
 This is one thick card! The manurelic-RC logo medallion is pretty cool though.
This card puts me one more closer to the 1,000 mark, 958 unique Rynos to be more specific.

Thanks for the quick and easy trade, Rod!

I've got one picture I'd like to share of my stay-at-home work station.
Cats. So very helpful. (Is there a sarcasm font I don't know about?)

Stay safe, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The cats? They're 13 pounds (tan) and 10 pounds (gray).
      The card? 108 points thick on BCW card measuring scale.

      Delete
  2. I just picked up the Clemente RC pin. They're a lot nicer than I thought they would be. Your cats look they're up to no good

    ReplyDelete
  3. One on the textbook, another at the keyboard doing what they do best. Annoy. I love mine! Nice new Sandberg! What will be the celebration upon nabbing number 1000?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Sandberg. I really like these thick rc card logo medallion cards. I've only had the pleasure of meeting and talking to a handful of bloggers... and Rod is one of them. Great guy... and a very generous blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card you got in the trade. I'm allergic to cats, but I love them. Hope things are going smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great card. As far as manufactured relics go, it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete