Monday, September 17, 2012

Thunderstruck

So I was on my way to work this morning and I usually try to get in the card at about 6:17AM because that's when Mike & Mike come back on the air after their commercial break.  I ended up leaving the house a couple minutes early and was forced to channel surf for something to listen to.

Boom, I was Thunderstruck.  Nothing like a little AC/DC early in the morning!

Fast forward to this evening:  we just a heck of a storm come blowing through the neighborhood.  There was a huge clap of thunder, it startled me a little, but I kept sorting through my baseball cards.

Ten minutes or so later I find Gus in the following position.  He must have been in the office when the thunder struck, and the closest place to hide was between the wall and the door.  He was fast asleep!

Silly cat.  At least the other cat, Mooshie, can find her way underneath the covers of the bed.






     

2 comments:

  1. Thunderstruck is LITERALLY the greatest song ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings back memories of him hiding on the counter behind the toaster.

    ReplyDelete